Friday, March 11, 2011

A post in which I am grateful it is Friday

Work today was actually a bit quiet. It’s been such a zoo that it was kind of hard to get used to. They’re gearing the department up for the big move upstairs. Terry moved today. I’ll miss her. I’ll be sitting with another department when I move up stairs. Not particularly looking forward to that, but it will be fine.

I spent some time shopping for outlets online today. Again, brass is out, so that makes it more difficult for me. I found one that I really liked, that would go in the house, and that came in the special config I need to go beside the front door. It was $90. I found a website with fabulous art deco reproductions, but they are not cheap either. The search continues.

I went to Miss Kat and dana’s tonight! Yay! It was so good to see them in the regular way. So nice to be kind of back in the old routine. I say I hate it, but I sure do miss it when it’s gone. Of course, going to Miss Kat and dana’s house on Fridays is the fun part of the routine…

No comments: