Thursday, January 13, 2011

A post in which it is back to work

I went in today. The roads weren't too terribly bad.

I got into find that my boss had been in during all the snow days. The man is a Nazi.

I put in a full day, and finally finished month end. Only by the middle of the month.

Eve called to invite me to dinner out with her and Dad tonight. Ordinarily I wouldn't have dreamed of going anywhere but straight home, but it had been a pretty exhausting day, and I haven't seen them much through the holidays. What the hell. I went, and was glad I did. We had dinner at the new location of Portofino's. It was as good as ever, and they were slammed out the doors. Apparently the move was good for them.

After supper I went on home. The roads might get worse as it got later, plus I was wiped out.

No comments: